Monday 15 October 2012

My Sister The Vampire Vampalicious 5 *****

 I love reading books.  My favorite book is called: My sister the vampire #1 Switched written by Sienna Mercer. I chose to write about the book because I love reading.

Olivia moved to Franklin Grove to learn. The first person she met was Ivy. Ivy has learnt at Franklin Grove for years. Ivy always cares about Olivia and they become best friends. One day Sophia tells Ivy that she and Ivy are going to have a meeting with every vampire in the school that evening. Later on that day, Brendan asked Ivy and Olivia to go out with him. That time Ivy completely forgot about the meeting and agreed with him. A few minutes later Ivy realised that she had to do two things at the same time! She has to think of a plan before school ends! Ivy and her friends go to the cafeteria for lunch and when they sit down they discuss about their plan. Olivia comes up with an idea then her friends help her think about the rest of the plan. The plan is: Ivy will switchwith Olivia.

After school, Olivia and Ivy went to the girl's bathroom to change. Ivy had to spray some tan colored make-up and Olivia had to spray some pale white spray on her skin. They had to do that because if they didn't then everyone would recognize them. They switched clothes, accessories, hairstyle and lots more things. A few hours later it's time for the plan.

I recommend this book to everyone, even babies. That's if they can read! I guarantee that you will like it.

My favorite character is Olivia because she is a cheerleader in her school and because she's a human. I don't want my favorite character to sink her fangs into my neck and suck all of my blood!

I have given this book ***** (5 stars).        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment